The photo above is from my weekly Rite Aid trip plus my second trip to Harris Teeter doubles. I got some really random things, but did pretty well! I always appreciate when people tell me how they used their coupons, so here is the breakdown!
Finesse Shampoo, $1.99: I used one $1.00 off coupon making it $0.99
(3) Dentyne Gum, 3 for $3.00: I used one $1/2 coupon making it 3 for $2.00 (plus a $2 up reward to use next time)
Veet Gel Cream, $6.99: I used one $2.00 off coupon from this week’s Rite Aid ad and one $2.00 off manufacturers coupon making it $2.99 (plus a $1 up reward to use next time)
(2) Werther’s hard candy, 2 for $3.00: I used a $1/2 coupon making it 2 for $2.00
TOTAL after coupons: $8.24 plus I used $5 in up rewards from last week, making my total $5.24.
Pampers diapers, $10.49: I used one HT online coupon for $1.00 off, and I used a printed coupon for $1.50 off which doubled to $3.00 off. That’s a total of $4.00 off making it $6.49. Not bad for diapers!
(2) Pillsbury cookie dough, $2.99 each: I used two $1.00 off HT online coupon plus one $1 off 2 coupon which doubled to $2. That’s a total of $4 off in coupons making these two for $1.98. That’s less than $1 each!
Gud Hand Wash by Burts Bees, $3.74: I used one HT online coupon for $1 off plus one $1 off manufacturer coupon which doubles to $2. That’s a total of $3 off making it $0.74. That’s pretty great for a Burt’s Bees product!
Star Wars light up Toothbrush, $2.50: I used one $0.75 off coupon that doubled to $1.50 off, making it $1.00
(2) Vanity Fair Napkins, 2 for $5.00: I used one $1.00 off HT online coupon and one $1.00 off 2 coupon that doubled to $2.00. That’s a total of $3.00 off making it 2 for $2 or just $1 each.
(4) Kool Aid Drink Mix pouches on clearance, $0.12 each: Didn’t have a coupon for this but they were on clearance!
TOTAL after coupons: $15.05
Total for everything pictured: $18.29 plus $3 in up rewards to use at Rite Aid on my next trip. Pretty good I think!